blurp | Science, Art, Life

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Daily Dose - Third Installment

My Daily Dose Project continues:

At a stoplight in Minneapolis:
The blue and white bumper sticker says: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4given. Clever, huh?

Heres a close-up of the "ribbon:"



Where do people even find these things!? Ohhh - from here. What kooks!

These people stopped by my house to talk to me about Jesus, I snapped their picture as they were walking to the next house. I think I may have career potential in the surveillance industry!



The one that got away... I missed nabbing a photo of a giant silver sparkly sticker of Jesus' profile slapped on the side of a humongous white truck. It was so mesmerizing as it sped pass me on the highway I was struck immobile; unable to grab the camera.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Psychodiva said...

can't figure out how to contact you so am posting here - I have linked to you from my blog because i am going to start documenting the same thing over here in England and wanted to make you aware that i was nicking your idea :) hope its ok ?

20 May, 2007  
Blogger Zeolite said...

I think thats a great idea! Sorry the inconvenience contacting me. I removed my email link do to unwanted and not-nice mail. I've set up a new blurp email address, its below my profile on the left, you can reach me through it.

20 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home