blurp | Science, Art, Life

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Lord Giveth and Taketh Away...

Every time God shuts a door, he opens another...

This morning I walked past the perfect graffiti for my Daily Dose project but I decided to wait to snap a picture of it until the afternoon because the light would be better - but when I walked back it was painted over!!

There were two phrases written by one person and then edited by another.

Atheism God Saves

God is Dead King


But I wasn't mourning that missed opportunity too long because when I got home I had this gem in my mailbox:



And here's what I found inside (click for bigger):





"What is a prayer rug?" you may ask, well here it is! Stare at it long enough and Jesus' eyes might open!



and on the back it says:



But wait! There's more!





Including a special prophecy that you shouldn't open until you mail the prayer rug back.





I broke the rule - here's the prophecy:



Link to St. Matthews Churches who sends this out.

Link to a couple other bloggers who got this (found through a google search).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home