blurp | Science, Art, Life

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Daily Dose - Weekend Edition

My goal of documenting the background level of religion in my life continues...

I, of course, come across many religious vehicular adornments - most of which I'm too slow to catch on film, so I'll let this photo represent for the rest.



Some of my religious exposure is less than reverant.





A stranger gave my best friend this pendent.



At my niece's birthday, my husband and I were accosted by my aunt wanting to know our baptism dates and church for her genealogy research. We also waited awkwardly through a long prayer as the only ones not in "Prayer Formation" (head bowed, eyes shut, hands folded, feet shoulder width apart). I secretly nabbed this shot of some art in their house to document the experience.



These two churches are both located along the last leg of my running route. A pretty genius location I must admit; if I were ever to resort to prayer it would be within that last 1/4 mile.





Another church/landmark I frequently encounter: the Basilica.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mojoey said...

I collect Bumper Stickers shots myself, but I really like your idea. I might expand my collecting. Thanks for the idea.

18 May, 2007  
Blogger Psychodiva said...

this idea and I'm wondering if I did it over here in England what the dfferences would be- so I'm going to try it out- strating tomorrow- and as luck has it I am travelling by train up to Glasgow on Thursday so lots of time for snapping pics of back gardens and little known areas near the railway tracks.

20 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home