blurp | Science, Art, Life

Monday, November 26, 2007

Flying Spaghetti Monster Ornaments



I felt the urge to put up a christmas tree this year. I enjoy doing it, it brings back good family memories.


However I added my own twist with a homemade flying spaghetti monster ornament! For some reason I always envision the FSM as being purple - I guess I can make my imaginary deity whatever color I want, right? There is a FSM ornament already for sale online. Its cool - but not $33 cool.

In fact, I made four ornaments! So I have three extras... so, if any of you christmas-tree-harboring-atheists would like a flying spaghetti monster ornament send me an email. I'll mail them out to the first 3 peeps to ask me or to the best offer.

Email: zeoliteDOTblurpATgmailDOTcom

SMonsterOrn2.jpg

I'm also keeping a copy of Darwin's Origin of Species next to the tree (see pic) lest anyone get the wrong idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger tina FCD said...

Ungodly Cynic sent me your link of the FSM ornament. I made some last year out of yarn and sent the pictures to Bobby's site.
Yours are cool.

28 November, 2007  
Blogger Zeolite said...

I'm glad you like them! They were a ton of fun to make. I think I'm going to post a how-to guide with photos next week. I would love to see your version - would you post a link here in the comments?

Thanks!

02 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home