blurp | Science, Art, Life

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Graduation

Heres my favorite shot from my neighbor's graduation today.

graduation.jpg

I also just got an email informing me my 10 year high school reunion is this fall. I think I'm going to go out of curiosity but I'm not sure what to expect. I was never a member of the social elite and kept a small group of friends - mostly the type who would skip reunions - so I wonder how the socialization will flesh out. Do the old cliques re-form? Is there a bunch of hierarchy determining questioning about ones accomplishments over the past 10 years? or by their late-20ties have most people matured enough embrace the opportunity of getting to know people on a new level?

I just can't stop thinking about that movie with the two girls who pretend they invented post-it notes at their reunion...

1 Comments:

Blogger Psychodiva said...

I think it would be fascinating to go :) I won't ever have the opportunity as my dad was in the army and we moved around so much I never got to stay in one school for long enough to make friends - go and report back so I can live vicariously through you lol :)

12 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home