blurp | Science, Art, Life

Monday, October 20, 2008

Returning of Favors

I just plucked up enough courage to check my Google Analytics stats after my hiatus from blogging and discovered two awesome blogs linked to me, so now I return the favor: Hords of blurp readers - go check them out!

Exercise in Futility
Psychodiva's Mutterings


Also of note - Planet Atheism and the Atheist Blogroll saved my blog from total abandonment over the summer. Thank you to the creators and facilitators of both!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tommykey said...

Good to see you're active again.

21 October, 2008  
Blogger Psychodiva said...

thank you for the link :)

I try to get to your blog regularly - I really enjoy the way you write :)

24 October, 2008  
Blogger Zeolite said...

Thank You!

I really enjoy your blog as well!

Yay for mutual admiration!

24 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home