blurp | Science, Art, Life

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Reading 2006

In response to popular demand here is a list of books I've read (more or
less) in 2006. I've sprinkeled in some additional books that I
like. They are in no particular order.

The Lord of the Flies
Oliver Twist
The Plausibility of Life
East of Eden
Tomb of the Golden Bird
The God Delusion
Get a Grip on Physics
Confessions of an Ugly Step Sister
Wicked
The Last True Story I'll Ever Tell
The Things they Carried
Guardian of the Horizon
Why I am not a Christian
Kuhaku
Alice in Wonderland
Through the Looking Glass
The Virginian
Harry Potters - all
Candy Girl
The Count of Monte Christo
The Moonstone
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Blankets (See previous post)
Carnet de Voyage
Goodbye Chunky Rice
Hey, Ranger! (perhaps the only really bad book I read in 2006)
The Mystery of the Brass Bound Trunk
The Message in the Hollow Oak
The Mystery of the tolling Bell
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Restaurant at the End of the Universe
The Secret History
Stones from the River
Sula
Watership Down
The Bluest Eye
The Woman in White
Memoirs of a Geisha
A Prayer for Owen Meany
A Plague of Frogs
The Tin Drum
Jitterbug Perfume

Currently Reading: The Mystery of Consciousness

I would add more links but I just switched over to the "new" blogger with google. If you haven't switched yet, don't - its glitchy as all get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home