blurp | Science, Art, Life

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness

I'm basking in the first blizzard of the year which always makes me introspective; introspection always leads me to wonder if I'm making the best possible choices in life - am I as happy as I could be? what makes me happy?

List of things thats currently make me happy (in no particular order):
1. Hot Drinks
2. Time to pursue my own interests/whims
3. Taking photos
4. Yoga
5. Time with loved ones
6. Good Food
7. New blazing-fast Mac Book Pro
8. Laughing

In honor of #8 here is are some more Photos That Make Me Laugh (with links to more!)

From Awkward Family Photos (.com)



From Nietzsche Family Circus






From the best photo blog ever: Picture This (NSFW)


5 Comments:

Blogger mnainfochair@gmail.com said...

This is my favorite
Family Circus cartoon, and the ONLY one I've ever remembered.

It is pretty Niesche-esque come to think about it.

10 December, 2009  
Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

See if you can’t glean from this or read between the lines how much I love you. All atheists believe in death - death is a part of life, is it not? While the term 'indelible' does mean something, thus, we croak, our soul's indelible... that's if you believe we have a soul - and we most definitely do. You'll find-out soon enough in the Warning which will come from God. Don't worry. It's only a Warning. Thus, you'll see a picture of Heaven, a horrific picture of Hell, and a picture of Purgatory. God bless you.

22 February, 2012  
Blogger Ali said...

nice
web development courses in lahore

23 April, 2019  
Anonymous IShine Trade said...

thanks for sharing such amazing blog
Orignal Mobile Accessories in London

25 April, 2019  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thankyou for this useful information
please visit
website design company

07 August, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home